About Gist Healthcare:
Based in Washington, DC, Gist Healthcare is a membership-based strategy firm that works with healthcare organizations over time to transform their delivery and relationship model.
We believe in a new vision for healthcare, built around member (consumer) value – care that is accessible, affordable, reliable, and personal for every patient and consumer.
Gist collaborates with leaders across healthcare to create a new roadmap with new priorities for the shift to Member Value. We accelerate change and push past conventional thinking by providing our members with strategic advice from experts they trust.
The Senior Director, Member Relations, will be our first employee fully dedicated to bringing new organizations into the Gist membership. In this function, the Senior Director, with Gist’s Co-Founders and the larger Gist team, will be dedicated to achieving targeted revenue growth for the firm. This entails owning the process and outcome of the entire revenue function, including visit acquisition, team structure/hiring, sales process development, pitch iteration, sales strategy, and acquisition of new members.
This role is based out of Gist Healthcare’s Washington DC headquarters or remote. We expect this role to entail 50-80% travel to visit Gist members and prospects.
- Educate, teach, and evangelize prospects and the market on Gist’s entirely new type of membership advisory service
- Conduct and orchestrate in-person prospect meetings with C-Suite health system and healthcare executives
- Serve as the primary point of contact throughout the evaluation process and provide prospective members a superb experience
- Lead negotiation of high-value, complex, membership agreements involving several prospect contacts
- Create a process for sustainable, scalable prospect visit acquisition
- Create a repeatable member acquisition process that provides accurate revenue forecasting and can be taught to future team members
- Onboard, career path, and manage other team members to assist with visit and new member acquisitions
- Demonstrated experience selling a new product/service
- 6-8 years of challenger and consultative sales experience to executives in healthcare with a record of exceeding sales targets
- Deep knowledge of the US healthcare market
- Conceptual understanding of documenting a sales process in order to replicate and track it
- Proven experience in revenue forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience in people management of junior colleagues in visit acquisition or sales assistance
- Previous background in researching and launching a new product/service preferred but not required
- Ability to problem-solve, take the initiative, and adapt to ever-changing internal and member demands
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter.