About Gist Healthcare:
Based in Washington, DC, Gist Healthcare is a membership-based strategy firm that works with healthcare organizations over time to transform their delivery and relationship model.
We believe in a new vision for healthcare, built around member (consumer) value – care that is accessible, affordable, reliable, and personal for every patient and consumer.
Gist collaborates with leaders across healthcare to create a new roadmap with new priorities for the shift to Member Value. We accelerate change and push past conventional thinking by providing our members with strategic advice from experts they trust.
The Senior Consultant, Value Delivery will be an integral member of a growing team at Gist Healthcare delivering a membership-based advisory service. In this capacity, the Senior Consultant will primarily work with Gist’s senior leaders. The role entails the delivery of Gist’s services through the collection, analysis and synthesizing of qualitative and quantitative information on the critical factors impacting health system strategy. This executive-facing role requires both a thoughtful approach to delivering professional services as well as a commitment to a high standard of delivery.
This role requires an estimated 40% travel and will be based in Gist’s Washington, DC office.
- Lead collection, analysis and presentation of member data
- Develop and lead interview process with member stakeholders
- Apply Gist’s frameworks and draw relevant conclusions from assessment of member organizations
- Prepare member deliverables in PowerPoint or other media
- Provide logistical support for coordinating member interactions
- Identify ways for the Gist team to increase efficiency and effectiveness of delivery
- Deep understanding of broad healthcare dynamics including economics, policy and politics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in healthcare, MHA/MPP/MPH a plus
- Experience managing client projects
- High degree of proficiency in data analysis within Excel
- Ability to create and present client-ready deliverables in PowerPoint and Word
- Capable of working independently and balancing concurrent projects
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious
- Flexible working with colleagues remotely
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.
For more information about any of our services or to contact us with questions, please fill out the form below.