About Gist Healthcare:
Gist Healthcare is a membership-based strategy consulting firm that works with senior executives at healthcare organizations over time to analyze the complex—and often conflicting—forces affecting healthcare, distill what matters, and deliver guidance.
We believe in a new vision for healthcare, built around member value – care that is accessible, affordable, reliable, and personal for every patient and consumer. We accelerate change and push past conventional thinking by providing our members with insights and strategic advice from experts they trust.
The Analyst, Member Insight will be an integral member of a growing team at Gist Healthcare that is delivering a membership-based advisory service. There are two main components of the role:
The first key component includes supporting the curation, creation, and updating of Gist’s content, for both presentations and the Weekly Gist’s “Graphic of the Week.” This work involves gathering data and identifying new insights pertaining to key issues in healthcare business, policy and care delivery, and applying Gist’s point of view to these topics.
The second key component involves supporting Gist Healthcare members more directly. This includes helping with the collection, analysis and synthesis of qualitative and quantitative information provided by member organizations and assisting with member-specific projects and deliverables as needed. The position is full-time and employee location is flexible.
- Research and assist Gist team leaders in condensing current themes in healthcare into a coherent narrative and developing a Gist “point of view”
- Conduct analysis and interpretation of a variety of data sets for relevant trends and conclusions
- Create graphical presentation slides that reflect Gist’s “take” on current events in healthcare and their implications for Gist’s membership and the broader healthcare industry
- Support the creation of Gist’s weekly newsletter and other insights articles, in particular the Weekly Gist’s “Graphic of the Week”
- Bachelor’s degree required, MHA/MPP/MPH a plus
- Minimum of one to two years of experience working in healthcare, though candidates with more seniority may be assessed for a Senior Analyst version of this role
- Deep understanding of broad healthcare dynamics including economics, policy, and politics
- Ability to create client-ready graphics in PowerPoint
- Proficiency in data analysis within Excel
- Capable of working independently and balancing concurrent projects and deadlines
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious
- Flexible working with colleagues remotely
Pay and Benefits
- Market-competitive salary, based on tenure and experience, with 20% annual bonus potential
- Generous paid time off, including federal holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.